By Michael Hall
What makes one treatment more valuable than another? What is most important to you? What sets one health centre apart from others?
Not wanting to assume what people want, we have surveyed people over the past 17 years. The answers came back as:
1. Personal Healthcare
2. Fast Relief and,
3. Lifelong Wellbeing
Hence our motto, Personal Healthcare for Fast Relief and Lifelong Wellbeing.
This motto drives everything that we are about. At the end of the day, you, your care and your results are what motivates us.
So how does this translate across to treatment? At Bodywise Health, every word, every modality, every technique, every instruction, every exercise, every …. is about providing you with 3 things:
- Giving you the knowledge that you are respected, valued and affirmed, no matter what;
- Giving you fast relief and results that you desire;
- Empowering you, so that you have choices in how you want to live your life.
The healthcare services systems that we provide and which will enable you to achieve what you want are:
Individually, these treatment modalities are no different from many other clinics. It is how they are put together which makes Bodywise Health different. It is the soft tissue techniques, combined with the joint techniques combined with the advanced technology, combined with corrective exercise, combined with postural and movement correction combined functional conditioning / strengthening, combined with …. that sets Bodywise Health apart. Individually, these methods address but just one aspect of what is often quite a complex set factors leading to pain or dysfunction. Together, sequenced and implemented synergistically, these methods become systems of treatment which deliver results often above and beyond peoples’ expectations. This is what we offer you, care, service, treatment, training, education and results that are above and beyond your expectations. Finally, if you sign up to the Bodywise Health Research Report, you will receive the latest in treatment, optimal health and nutritional research. At Bodywise Health, we don’t just want you to be able to make better health choices, we want you to be able to make the BEST health choices.
For more information or for an appointment, please call Bodywise Health on 1 300 263 994.
- Rebates are available through your private insurance extras cover;
- For complex or chronic conditions, you may qualify for the EPC (Enhanced Primary Care Program) allowing you to receive 5 allied health services each calendar year with a referral from your GP. For more information, please call Bodywise Health now on 1 300 263 994.