By Michael Hall
The Bodywise Health Programs are specifically designed to produce the best possible outcomes for particular health needs. Whether you have arthritis, neck pain, low back pain, poor strength, lack of balance or are having a baby, we have combined and sequenced synergistic techniques and exercise strategies that will deliver you better results. Some of our specially designed programs include:
- Arthritis Action Plan
- Osteoporosis Prevention Program
- Scientific Back Conditioning
- Scientific Neck Conditioning
- Strength and Conditioning for Seniors
- Pilates for Pregnancy Program
Who can benefit?
Everyone! Bodywise health programs are the perfect starting point on your road to recovery, whether you are an individual who wants to reclaim your health, a sports person who wants to go to the next fitness level or a corporate executive who must be at the top of your game.
Your program is designed for and around you. To do this though, we first need to learn about you; your concerns, your wants, your needs and your goals. We also need to identify your strengths and weaknesses so that we can determine what techniques and strategies are going to work best for you. All of this is achieved through a comprehensive assessment and examination. This helps us to understand your current physical status and enables us to benchmark specific assessment measurements that can then be used to as well as re-assessment tools to ensure that you are on track.
The Next Step
By combining the results of each of these tests, enables us to identify both the source and cause of your problem which allows a targeted rehabilitation program to be devised and implemented. Person specific, movement specific and sport / function specific, this rehab program is then performed one on one under the instruction of your physiotherapist to make sure that the “injurying” stresses are eliminated and that your movement becomes as effective and efficient as possible.
Your posture, movement patterns, muscle activation, joint control, balance, power and grace will be monitored, perfected and progressed, ensuring that you enjoy the energy and freedom of a body working optimally. This not only prevents the reoccurrence of your physical problem, but helps to deliver sustained improvements in movement, function and sports performance.
The Bodywise Health Advantage
If you want the fastest healing, the best repair and the most complete recovery, Bodywise Health is uniquely positioned to assist you best. From assessing your injury, to determining the diagnosis, to providing fast relief, optimal healing, targeted rehabilitation and sports specific conditioning, our therapists have the knowledge, skills, equipment and passion to help you achieve the best results at the fastest possible rate. Bodywise therapists take special care to ensure that they understand your sport, its physical demands, the biomechanical requirements and the competitive edge that you need.
Let’s get started …
Whether you are an office worker, weekend warrior or an elite athlete competing at the highest level, the therapists here at Bodywise Health can design the perfect treatment and rehabilitation program to get you back to your sport fast.
Your recovery begins with:
- A comprehensive assessment to identify the sources, causes and healing stage of your problem as well as determine your physical strengths and weaknesses and the demands of your sport;
- Clarification of your goals, concerns and aspirations;
- The formulation of a treatment plan with an agreed timeline;
- The implementation of the treatment program, with frequent re-evaluations to ensure
Not only does this set clear expectations, it gives you a sense of control and certainty knowing that you are on track and it gives us a target to meet and exceed.
But it all begins with you. You must take the first step. Once on board, we will be there to help you every step of the way. The sooner we begin, the sooner you get back to doing what you love to do. Let’s get started…
- Rebates are available through your private insurance extras cover;
- For complex or chronic conditions, you may qualify for the EPC (Enhanced Primary Care Program) allowing you to receive 5 allied health services each calendar year with a referral from your GP. For more information, please call Bodywise Health now on 1 300 263 994.